Stephnie supports clients presenting with a broad range of mental health issues including;
- Anxiety related disorders
- Eating disorders
- Anger issues
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Family relationship issues
- Work related stress
- Self-esteem issues and grief and loss
- Stephnie has a special interest in working with parents, new mothers and immigrants.
Stephnie has completed a Master of Clinical Psychology and utilises a wide range of evidence-based therapies including: Interpersonal Therapy and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Schema Therapy and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. Stephnie’s creates a safe and non-judgmental therapeutic space for clients and tailors techniques to address clients’ individual needs and concerns with the aim of eliciting meaningful and practical change.