Becky has extensive experience in the assessment and diagnosis of neurodevelopment disorders, learning disorders, geriatric disorders and various other mental health difficulties.
Becky believes that a strong and trusting therapeutic relationship is the quintessential element of effective therapy and strives to build this with all clients in her care.
Becky’s area of interests include
• Specific Learning disorders (e.g. Dyslexia)
• Neurodevelopmental disorders (e.g. ASD, ADHD)
• Mood disorders (e.g. Anxiety, Depression)
• School readiness and social skills
• Cognitive assessment
• Dementia and cognitive decline
• Interpersonal relationships
• School related issues such as; bullying and school refusal.
• Low self esteem
Rebecca sees children, adolescents and adults.