Waka applies a multi-modal approach based on the clients needs, utilising techniques such as positive psychology, cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT), behavioural activation and mindfulness therapy.
Waka areas of interest include:
- Workplace bullying
- Adjustment disorder
- Sleep difficulties
- Pain avoidance behaviours
- ADHD and ASD Assessments
- Workers Compensation claims
- Motor vehicle accidents
Also can help with:
- Panic disorders
- Health-related problems, including pain management and weight management
- Sports performance
- Anger management
Waka runs his own independent practice and engages Clear Health Psychology to provide administrative and other business services to enable him to provide assessment and treatment to his clients.
Appointment duration: 51 minutes
- Individuals: $210.00 per appointment
- Couples: $230.00 per appointment
- Family Counselling: $275.00 per appointment
- Medicare rebate is available with a Mental Health Care Plan for individual appointments.
Cancellation Policy: Appointments are precious and we appreciate you giving at least 24 hours notice if you can not attend. For cancellations under 24 hours, 50% of the session rate will apply with no Medicare rebate.