Sarah has experience working with adults and adolescents. She also has extensive experience in vocational rehabilitation and workplace mental health.
She has a special interest in:
- Work related stress
- Anger management
- Chronic pain
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Interpersonal and adjustment difficulties
Sarah utilises a number of evidenced based therapeutic approaches including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
Appointment duration: 51 minutes
Individuals: $195.00 per appointment
Couples: $215.00 per appointment
Medicare rebate is available with a Mental Health Care Plan for individual appointments.
Cancellation Policy: Appointments are precious and we appreciate you giving at least 24 hours notice if you can not attend. For cancellations under 24 hours, 50% of the session rate will apply with no Medicare rebate.
Please note: Sarah does not accept appointments for clients under the age of 18 years old, or family sessions.