Robyn’s approach is based on Positive Psychology and Values-Based methodologies, which she applies collaboratively with her clients to provide support on their individual pathways towards overall wellness. Her counseling style is holistic, individualized, and creative. She holds a Bachelor of Psychology (BPsych) and a Masters of Science (MSc) in Organizational & Industrial Psychology (UWA), as well as a post-graduate Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis (ASH).
Robyn enjoys working with young adults (16+yrs) to Adult with ADHD treatment support, management, and provision of formal ADHD assessments. Her expertise extends to helping individuals with various work-related issues, such as executive performance, stress, burnout, and career transition assistance.
Robyn understands that some clients may prefer the convenience of telehealth or are unable to attend in person. As such, she offers flexible telehealth appointments to accommodate their needs.
Area of interest
- Anxiety, stress and burnout management
- ADHD Assessment and Support (Adults & over 16yo)
- Interpersonal effectiveness skills training/Self Esteem
- Sporting and/or Executive High Performance
- Habit or Addictions/Substance use assistance
- Adjustment to Physical or Psychological Injury
- Pain Management
- Career transition and Workplace Issues
- Workers Compensation Counselling, Vocational and Psychological support
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Clinical Hypnosis and Mindfulness
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing (MI).
Robyn runs her own independent practice and engages Clear Health Psychology to provide administrative and other business services to enable her to provide assessment and treatment to her clients.
Appointment duration: 51 minutes
Individuals: $225.00 per appointment (Saturday appointments – $250.00)
Medicare rebate is available with a Mental Health Care Plan for individual appointments.
Cancellation Policy: Appointments are precious and we appreciate you giving at least 24 hours notice if you can not attend. For cancellations under 24 hours, 50% of the session rate will apply with no Medicare rebate.
Please note: Robyn does not accept bookings for clients under the age of 16 years old, couples or family sessions.