Becky has extensive experience in the assessment and diagnosis of neurodevelopment disorders, learning disorders, geriatric disorders and various other mental health difficulties.
Becky believes that a strong and trusting therapeutic relationship is the quintessential element of effective therapy and strives to build this with all clients in her care.
Becky runs her own independent practice and engages Clear Health Psychology to provide administrative and other business services to enable her to provide assessment and treatment to her clients. Appointments are for 51 minutes at a rate of $195 and can attract a Medicare rebate with a Mental Health Care Plan.
Appointments are precious and we appreciate you giving at least 24 hours notice if you can’t attend, otherwise 50% of the full fee will apply with no Medicare rebate.
Becky’s area of interests include
• Specific Learning disorders (e.g. Dyslexia)
• Neurodevelopmental disorders (e.g. ASD, ADHD)
• Mood disorders (e.g. Anxiety, Depression)
• School readiness and social skills
• Cognitive assessment
• Dementia and cognitive decline
• Interpersonal relationships
• School related issues such as; bullying and school refusal.
• Low self esteem
Rebecca sees children, adolescents and adults.