Philomena is a Hypnotherapist, Registered Psychologist, Clinical Therapist and a Transpersonal Psychologist.
Her diverse knowledge of the human mind and body through transpersonal education and psychology combined with holistic healing and where possible supported by hypnosis allows for developing an acute understanding of personal issues and problems.
Consultative problems Philomena works with clients with the aim to resolve range from;
- Anger management
- School refusal
- Emotional Regulation issues
- Adolescents Mental Health Challenges
- Behavioural problems; in-family and external
- Confidence and self esteem issues
- Grief & loss
- Crisis and trauma
- Relationship problems & issues
- Under and over achievement issues
- Managing individuals in a family environment
- Divorce and marital relationship counselling
Philomena is a qualified & highly experienced Hypnotherapist.
Individuals: $195.00 per appointment
Couples: $215.00 per appointment
Medicare rebate is available with a Mental Health Care Plan for individual appointments.
Cancellation Policy: Appointments are precious and we appreciate you giving at least 24 hours notice if you can not attend. For cancellations under 24 hours, 50% of the session rate will apply with no Medicare rebate.
Please note: Philomena does not accept appointments for children under the age of 12 years old or family sessions.