*Divyah does not offer reporting as part of her sessions
Starting from a person-centred approach, Divyah draws upon her training in a variety of evidence-based methods to provide an effective intervention plan in order to meet the client’s therapeutic goals and facilitate their growth. Her training includes:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Solution Focussed Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Psychodynamic and attachment-based approaches.
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
Divyah has a special interest in:
- Perinatal and infant mental health
- Child psychology
- Stress management
- Anxiety and mood disorders
- Family and parenting issues.
Appointment duration: 51 minutes
Individuals: $225.00 per appointment
Couples: $240.00 per appointment
Medicare rebate is available with a Mental Health Care Plan for individual appointments.
Cancellation Policy: Appointments are precious and we appreciate you giving at least 24 hours notice if you cannot attend. For cancellations under 24 hours, 50% of the session rate will apply with no Medicare rebate.
Please Note: Divyah does not accept appointments for family sessions.