She has a wide range of experience in assessing and treating issues including:
- Anxiety and worry
- Depression and low mood
- Clinical perfectionism
- Body image and self-esteem issues
- Disordered eating
- Emotional regulation difficulties
- School refusal, bullying, school stress
- Behavioural, learning and attentional difficulties
- Friendship / relationship challenges
- Online behaviour with social media and gaming
- Gender and sexuality issues
- Trauma, grief and loss
- Parenting concerns
Denise is also experienced in conducting assessments to explore cognitive capacity, and screening and assessment of attention and learning concerns.
Her training includes Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Solution-Focused Therapy, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Restorative Practice, Emotion Coaching and Positive Parenting.
Denise works with children (7+ years), adolescents, young adults, parents and families to achieve long term change.
Appointment duration: 51 minutes
Individuals & Families: $220.00 per appointment
Cancellation Policy: Appointments are precious and we appreciate you giving at least 24 hours notice if you can not attend. For cancellations under 24 hours, 50% of the session rate will apply with no Medicare rebate.