Your initial session will involve Bree getting to know you and your reasons for coming to therapy. Bree’s collaboration and evidence-based approach to your therapy will help you reach your individualised treatment plan goals. Treatment options will be explained and together a plan is made for your treatment.
You might seek therapy with Bree for the following reasons:
- Trauma/ post-traumatic stress disorder
- Anger management
- Low self-esteem and confidence
- Stress or adjustment issues
- Grief and loss
- Relationship problems
- General wellbeing
- Personal growth
- Problems with emotional regulation
- Risk taking behaviour
- Peer group relationships
- Family conflict
- Academic and career performance
Treatment options include:
- Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Solutions focused therapy for Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Schema therapy
- Mindfulness-based therapy
The number of sessions you have will depend on factors, such as your reason for coming to therapy, and what kind of treatment you are having. Sessions run for 50 minutes to one hour. The EMDR sessions run for up to 90 minutes.
Breanna runs her own independent practice and engages Clear Health Psychology to provide administrative and other business services to enable her to provide assessment and treatment to her clients.
Appointment duration: 51 minutes
Individuals: $225.00 per appointment
Medicare rebate is available with a Mental Health Care Plan for individual appointments. Private Health Funds also accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Appointments are precious and we appreciate you giving at least 24 hours notice if you can not attend. For cancellations under 24 hours, 50% of the session rate will apply with no Medicare rebate.
Please note: Breanna does not accept appointments for children under 13 years of age, couples or family sessions.