Ashleigh has experience working with a range of presentations, including:
- Trauma-related disorders
- Sexual assault/abuse
- LGBTQIA+ issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Eating disorders, with a particular interest in Bulimia and Binge Eating Disorder
- Body-image concerns
- Generalised anxiety
- Social anxiety
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
She draws on techniques from evidence-based therapies such as:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy for Trauma (CPT)
- Enhanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E)
- Solutions-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
In her spare time, Ashleigh enjoys creative writing, dancing, crocheting, and cuddling her cat. She loves helping others find joy, meaning, and purpose through discovering and connecting with their passions.
Ashleigh runs her own independent practice and engages Clear Health Psychology to provide administrative and other business services to enable her to provide assessment and treatment to her clients.
Appointment duration: 51 minutes
Individuals: $220.00 per appointment
Medicare rebate is available with a Mental Health Care Plan for individual appointments.
Cancellation Policy: Appointments are precious and we appreciate you giving at least 24 hours notice if you can not attend. For cancellations under 24 hours, 50% of the session rate will apply with no Medicare rebate.
Please note: Ashleigh does not accept appointments for children, couples or family sessions.