Clear Health Psychology is there to help during this mentally challenging time for us all.
In an effort to keep the community safe & well please do not attend appointments with psychologists in person if you are;
- Feeling unwell
- Have recently travelled, returned from overseas or interstate (with restrictions)
- Experiencing any respiratory symptoms, fever or cold-flu like symptoms
- Suspected of having COVID-19
- Awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or a COVID-19 identified at risk ‘hot-spot’
Please note: As of Saturday the 5th of February our staff will be checking all clients (over the age of 16 years) arriving for in-person appointments are able to show their COVID-19 vaccination passport.
If you are not able to show a COVID 19 vaccination certificate we are very happy to organise a telehealth (via phone or video) appointment for you or please discuss with our intake team of the varying appointment options we can provide.
We thank you for your thoughtful cooperation & understanding.
For COVID-19 WA Health updates: